Day 155: Pelican Bay

All I have to do today is move the boat to Pelican Bay ready to cross Wide Bay Bar in the morning - just an hour's motor.

As I approached the bay, I could see at least a dozen masts coming from the north. I guess a lot of boats were riding the tide down for an exit tomorrow. Glad I got the anchor in before they arrived.

Crowds waiting for the weather and tide.
The plan for the Bar is to follow WOW through Fisherman's Gutter. I've not gone this way before and they know it well. It should take at least an hour off the journey. Went over to WOW in the afternoon for a strategy meet and coffee.

Dusty in her favorite cockpit spot.
Location
Pelican Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Service Rainman Watermaker

Parts / Tools Engine oil: SAE 10W30. Most usefully in a 1l container with an integral spout. Spark plug: NGK CR5HSB, gapped to 60-70 micr...