Day 74: Gloucester Passage

Finished off the spinnaker. I think it's now ready to go - I have all the lines and fittings on and it's packed away in its bag. All I need now is a calm day with the wind behind. The weather gods are never good to yachties so I'm not holding my breath.

Resort main building.

Went to the resort for Kim to have a swim, lunch, and a walk along the beach.

Beach walking.

Back on the boat and it's back in the water to finish cleaning critters off the hull. Finished in just over half an hour which is my limit in this temperature. All done for a few months. Too the opportunity to clean out the cockpit.

Dusty in lazy mode - not helping with the cleaning.

Location
Gloucester Passage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Service Rainman Watermaker

Parts / Tools Engine oil: SAE 10W30. Most usefully in a 1l container with an integral spout. Spark plug: NGK CR5HSB, gapped to 60-70 micr...