Day 8: Jumpinpin

Cats have hit their routine stride by waking me up at 5.30 am to go out on deck. On this boat I have a handy hatch above the berth so I just have to reach up to let them out. Keeps me nice and lazy.

Just went ashore this morning for some food shopping before heading off to Jumpinpin. This is the bar between North and South Stradbroke Islands. Currently anchored just inside the bar. Bit swelly but we're anchored in tight. The plan is to stay here for a couple of nights but I might move round the corner in some smoother water.

Well laid-out helm.

It's all beacons round here.
Location
Jumpinpin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Service Rainman Watermaker

Parts / Tools Engine oil: SAE 10W30. Most usefully in a 1l container with an integral spout. Spark plug: NGK CR5HSB, gapped to 60-70 micr...