Day 47: Island Head Creek

Leaving Great Keppel Island and heading north. First we need fuel which means a visit to the fuel wharf at Rosslyn Bay Marina. We have to pay at the fish coop so that needs to be open. There is usually someone around after 7.30am. Textbook docking, we got the fuel, and set a course for Island Head Creek

It's a 10 hour passage so I amused myself fishing (no fish, lost a lure - the fish are winning), and sewing my Ugg boot. The boot had a hole so I made a patch out of some material lying around. As it goes, the material is red and it's the left boot. If I hole the other one, I'll have to do it in green.

Ugg boots fixed.
Got into the creek at 5.30pm, just in time for sundowners.

Location
Island Head Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Service Rainman Watermaker

Parts / Tools Engine oil: SAE 10W30. Most usefully in a 1l container with an integral spout. Spark plug: NGK CR5HSB, gapped to 60-70 micr...